It is my pleasure to invite you to participate at the 5th International Electronic Conference on Medicinal Chemistry, see https://ecmc2019.sciforum.net/ The four previous editions of this series were exceptionally successful with thousands of visitors each year.
This is an online event with the following interesting features:
- NO FEE: participation is totally free of charge;
- No need to worry about time off, flights, or hotels;
- A high visibility of your work for months on the conference platform;
- Each presentation and poster receives a DOI;
- Authors will have the opportunity to publish their work in a Special Issue of Pharmaceuticals;
- There will be an Award for the best presentation.
The event will take place in November this year. Registration and submission of abstracts are now open via the website of the conference where you will find all necessary instructions.
This year, as the conference sponsor, Pharmaceuticals will be giving an award for the Best Presentation as elected by the scientific committee which consists of 500 Swiss Francs. We hope you will be able to join this exciting event and enjoy stimulating exchange with your peers around the world.
For information about the procedures for submission and preparation of a full presentation or a poster, please refer to the section “Instructions for Authors”.
* Abstract Submission: 25 October 2019
* Notification of Acceptance: 30 October 2019
* Conference Open: 1–30 November 2019
If you need further information, please do not hesitate to contact me. I look forward to posting your contributions online in the near future.
Jean Jacques Vanden Eynde
- Dr. Jean Jacques Vanden Eynde,Editor-in-Chief of Pharmaceuticals, Former Head of the Department of Organic Chemistry, University of Mons-UMONS, Belgium
Scientific Advisory Committee
- Dr. Alfredo Berzal-Herranz, Department of Molecular Biology, Instituto de Parasitología y Biomedicina López-Neyra, Spain
- Dr. Conor R. Caffrey, Center for Discovery and Innovation in Parasitic Diseases, Skaggs School of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences, University of California San Diego, USA
- Prof. Dr. Valentina Onnis, Department of Life and Environmental Sciences, Unit of Pharmaceutical, Pharmacological and Nutraceutical Sciences, Italy
- Prof. Dr. Andrea Porcheddu, Università degli Studi di Cagliari, Dipartimento di Scienze Chimiche e Geologiche, Cittadella Universitaria, Italy
- Prof. Dr. Maria Emília De Sousa, Laboratório de Química Orgânica e Farmacêutica, Departamento de Ciências, Químicas, Faculdade de Farmácia, Universidade do Porto, Portugal
- Dr. Annie Mayence, Formerly professor at the Haute Ecole Provinciale de Hainaut-Condorcet, Belgium
- Dr. Maria M. M. Santos, Faculty of Pharmacy, Universidade de Lisboa, Portugal
- Prof. Dr. Atanas G. Atanasov, Institute of Genetics and Animal Breeding of the Polish Academy of Sciences, Poland
- Pharmaceuticals – Open Access Journal
- MDPI, Basel
Registration information can be found on Sciforum.net
If you have questions or need assistance, please email the Conference Secretariat
Keywords: International Electronic Conference, Medicinal Chemistry, Pharmaceuticals.
Join for free INPST as a member
The International Natural Product Sciences Taskforce (INPST) maintains up-to-date lists with conferences, grants and funding opportunities, jobs and open positions, and journal special issues with relevance for the area of phytochemistry and food chemistry, pharmacology, pharmacognosy research, and natural product science.