When: 31 of May – 6 of June, 2021.
Where: On Twitter.
Who: Everybody with interest in natural products-related science is welcome to participate.
How: Participants are encouraged to share in the period 31 of May – 6 of June relevant posts through their Twitter profiles mentioning the hashtag #INPST together with the main messages of their tweets.
What: The following contributions are welcome, among others:
- Showcasing own research (“In our recent scientific publication we demonstrate… #INPST”);
- Collaboration calls (“Searching for collaboration partners to do a joint work on… #INPST”);
- Job postings (“Funded PHD position is available at… #INPST”);
- Journal Special Issue announcements (“I am inviting submissions to the special issue… #INPST”);
- Networking messages (“I am new on Twitter and would like to connect to people with interest in natural product research… #INPST”);
- Conference announcements (“Our 2021 annual meeting will take place… #INPST”);
- Posting links to relevant new publications (“This is one of the most interesting natural product-related studies that I have recently read:… #INPST”);
- Twitter polls (“What is your opinion on… #INPST”);
- Seminar announcements (“I will present next week webinar on the topic… #INPST”);
- Job searches (“I am looking for a postdoc position in the area of… #INPST”).
Other kinds of natural product-related posts are also welcome! Join us on 31 of May – 6 of June in Twitter and use the unique chance for gain high visibility and networking with thousands of attendants interested in natural product-related science!
INPST Twitter networking event 2021 https://t.co/ECRvqvRrx8 #INPST #NaturalProducts #NaturalProduct
CC: @erlesen @HealthyFellow @MarcoAlbuja @ShraboniGhosal @nathantwala @anjbth @deNutrients @PepperPell @el_ronan @deNutrients @ralzahrani2020 @JoyitaB @anjbth @krkharat pic.twitter.com/MPXJGdgGhV
— International Natural Product Sciences Taskforce (@_INPST) April 15, 2021