We are inviting applications for a Travel Award for a PhD student to attend a conference in 2018. The award will consist of 800 CHF (Swiss Francs). The nominations and applications will be assessed by an Evaluation Committee consisting of senior scholars in this field.
A/Prof. Peter Meikle
- Doctoral student within the research field of metabolism and metabolomics
- Will participate at an international conference in 2018 (poster or oral presentation)
- The awardee will be asked to acknowledge the support for the journal Metabolitesduring their presentation.
Candidates are required to submit the following documents:
- The abstract and conference details
- A CV, along with a one page statement from the candidate describing his/her research interests and a list of publications
- A letter of recommendation from his/her supervisor or PI (principal investigator). The supervisor or PI should sign and confirm that the applicant fulfills all the requirements
- A letter of acceptance from the conference organizers.
Please apply by clicking the button above before 31 March 2018. We look forward to reading your applications and the winner will be announced in Metabolites in 30 April 2018.
The International Natural Product Sciences Taskforce (INPST) maintains up-to-date lists with conferences, grants and funding opportunities, jobs and open positions, and journal special issues with relevance for the area of phytochemistry and food chemistry, pharmacology, pharmacognosy research, and natural product science.