This forum entry offers the chance to propose publications for social media-featuring by INPST. Please insert your suggestion as a comment in the “Leave a reply” box below. Please be aware that there is some delay time until your comment will appear on the website.
What you can expect if the publication suggested by you will be selected for featuring by INPST? See an example of a previously featured publication on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Flickr, and ResearchGate.
How are the suggested publications being ranked and prioritized for featuring? The following parameters are considered:
• Free open access. Articles published with free open access will be prioritized.
• Influence. Publications from journals with high impact factor will be prioritized.
• Novelty. Articles that are published more recently will be prioritized.
• Relevance. Publications with relevance for natural product research will be prioritized.
• Potential to be of a broad interest. Publications with a high potential to be of a broad interest will be prioritized. Hypothetical illustrative example of a publication with a high potential to be of a broad interest could be a study examining the effect of dietary supplementation with turmeric (one of the most popular spices) on the development of cardiovascular disease (the most prevalent cause in death in people).
• INPST membership. Publications authored by INPST members will be prioritized.
While it is clear that it will be difficult to find many articles meeting all of these parameters, it would be helpful if your recommendation would include quick explanation how the publication suggested by you meets at least some of these parameters.